Are you ready for a fun day of organizing with The Mess Mender? Here's your chance! Enter to win a 3-hour organizing session with The Mess Mender in any space you choose! Click here to signup for Questions from Polly - a weekly email that will help you organize your finances, your spaces, and your thoughts! You will be entered to win one of two prizes:
Grand Prize: A 3-hour (on location or virtual) organizing session with The Mess Mender and a $100 The Container Store Giftcard.
First Prize: A $50 The Container Store Giftcard.
Contest winners will be included on promotional materials including, but not limited to, video and before-and-after photos on social media and the Mess Mender website.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Eligibility - Best Day Ever Giveaway (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. If the grand prize winner is located further than 50 miles from Mason, Ohio he/she will receive the prize virtually. Employees of The Mess Mender and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members, are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor - The Contest is sponsored by The Mess Mender, located in Mason, Ohio.
3. Agreement to Official Rules - Participation in the Contest constitutes the entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period - The Contest begins on July 5, 2021 at 12:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time and ends on October 31, 2021, at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time (the "Contest Period"). Entries that are submitted after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest using any of the following methods:
5. How to Enter - Online via email signup: This method of entry will be available by clicking here and following the directions provided to fill out and send the entry information. Entries can also be sent via US mail to P.O. Box 596 Mason, Ohio 45040; make sure to include a name, an email address and/or a phone number. All Mailed entries must be postmarked between July 5, 2021 and October 31, 2021.
Limit three (3) entries per person (different emails must be used), for the duration of the Contest period. Entries received from any person, in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
6. Prize Drawing - The contest will end on or about June 04, 2021, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via telephone or email on or about June 04, 2021. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification - Winners will be notified by email, mail, or phone. Each potential Grand and First Prize winner (parent/legal guardian if a minor in his/her state of residence) will be contacted within five (5) days of the end of the contest. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 days that winner forfeits his/her prize. If the potential winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. Prize - The Grand Prize winner will receive three hours of organizing time with Polly Giblin the Mess Mender, which can be broken down into two 90-minute sessions or three 60-minute sessions and a $100 gift card to The Container Store. The 1st prize winner will receive a $50.00 gift certificate for The Container Store.
9. General Conditions - In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability - By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement, the processing of entries (e) losses or damages of any kind, to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrants participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney's fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes - All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights, and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio.